13 October 2007

Another Saturday

Casey--thank you for the continued dialogue between Burke and Grey; I really appreciate the 'uh...' comment at the end. (If you have not done so, please read the comments on the previous entry re: Greys Anatomy; it made me laugh at least!)

Miss Jessica Osborn came all the way from Santa Barbara to visit me yesterday! (Ok, so she is in London for a family wedding, but made the 55 minute train ride all the way out of London to see me!) We traipsed around Cambridge, talked personal 'gossip,' took high tea at a local tea house, spent far too much time in old bookshops, and saw the Cambridge sights (or what I know to be the Cam sights after two weeks...). Pictures are soon to come, but not today. It was a fabulous day and very good to be reminded of those I love back at home! Next week-end Miss Lauren Cano is going to be out from the states and we are going to spend some time in London with Cambria (who is at King's) and Jessica (who will still be in town). It will be a very nice gathering and a beautiful connection of my long time home and my new temporary home.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Lauren, I'm really glad you have the pleasure of visitors from back home. Familiar faces are special.
Also, it's raining and terribly windy here today. Do you have the sun?